Oral Board Review Course
Ohio ACEP offers a one-day course designed to prepare individuals to take the Oral Board Exam.
• Includes five hours of one-on-one mock oral patient simulations (10+ realistic case studies including at least one triple case)
• 1:1 student/instructor ratio ensures participants receive individual verbal and written feedback
• Boosts confidence, enhances knowledge and identifies areas of weakness to target for further study
• Practical hands-on experience and a solid understanding of what to expect on exam day
• Tips, pearls and note-taking strategies
Scheduled Course Dates
This one-day course is held at the Ohio ACEP Education Center and runs from 8:30 am to 5 pm. Registration begins at 8 am. Please contact Ohio ACEP to request ADA accommodations.
$675 - Ohio ACEP Members
$775 - ACEP Members
$875 - Non-Members
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 7 hours of ACEP Category I credit.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of the American College of Emergency Physicians and Ohio Chapter ACEP. The American College of Emergency Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Click here to access hotel, airport and taxi information.
Policy and Course Cancellation Information
Refunds will be made upon receipt of a written request at least two weeks prior to the scheduled day of class less a $100 administrative fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations less than two weeks before your scheduled date.
Dr. Carol Rivers'
Dr. Rivers' nationally recognized Board Review materials Preparing for the Written Board Exam and the Oral Board Exam in Emergency Medicine are excellent tools for examination preparation.
To order your Rivers' Board review products click here!